Monday, January 31, 2011

Drift Wood (Part 1)

Instead of worrying for tomorrow's prejudging on our booths (an annual event for our town festival), a kind-hearted man offered some of his drift woods, beautiful plants, and  even gave us his hand to design for landscaping.
It was such a relief that someone comes along the way to answer our problems. This is a good example of God's goodness. He would not allow us to grieve in times of problems, but instead he would sent someone to lend his/hand.
It wasn't my first time to experience events like this. With my 42 years of existence, I received a lot of help from different people from different walks of life. All of those things, caused me to allow God to intervene in my life. It caused my faith to be stronger as each day goes by.

1 comment:

  1. Amen and Amen... It only goes to show Ate how much you made an impact to them that they cannot resist your charm! ;)

    ReplyDelete