Friday, January 28, 2011

A Mother of three Wonderful children and of 49 wacky students

It had been my desire to make a blog of my life. I want to write things that would help mothers feel in love with their husband, children, and even their extended children ( my students ). Letting everyone feel important and loved as what our Father  did to us...
                  I need to compose myself  since the things that makes me feel sad is still fresh and the pain hurts me so much.


      Anyway, I am Dahlia Hilario Tongco, 42 years of age. Living with my two kids (instead of three) and a Godly loving husband who is Alfredo Cerna Tongco Jr..
     I am a secondary school teacher and my sweet honey pie is an administrator in one of the biggest school in our city. My eldest Jhad Lith is now happily residing with her Maker..she's the reason why i'm doing this...She was at the hospital when we agreed to write a book...She suggested the following title: "My God Truly Heals'.."A Big Leap of  Faith" ...and mine was..."The Faith of a Mother".


I need to  compose myself first. til next day.God Bless!


(to be continued)

2 comments:

  1. It is really great to read inspirational blogs just like this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Jo... and Ate Dahls just keep on posting and pouring your heart out... Blogging is one of the best outlets I've known...

    ReplyDelete